Any beachcomber who is lucky enough to find a Sand Dollar while strolling the shores of their favorite beach considers it a very lucky omen! The mythological legend of the Sand Dollar claims that these pretty shells represent the lost coins of Mermaids or the people of Atlantis (the mythical city that sank below the ocean millennia ago). Try our Mermaid Coins - Lucky Sand Dollar Soap today for a dose of good luck and beauty worthy of a Mermaid!
* Creamy Coconut Milk - has high levels of Vitamin C that help to maintain the elasticity and flexibility of your skin. Itis also rich in copper, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
* Spirulina Extract - decreases inflammation, tones skin and encourages cell turnover to promote a more youthful-looking complexion. Spirulina also works for all skin types and is soothing, hydrating and brightens skin
* Pearl Powder - made from real crushed Pearls. It has been suggested that Pearl Powder can stimulate your skin's fibroblasts, helping to regenerate collagen in cells.
* A portion of profits is donated to charities that protect our environment and its beautiful creatures
* Eco-friendly materials and packaging
* Cruelty-free company
"Where Boho and the Beach live happily ever after."
FEEL GOOD- LOOK GOOD- DO GOOD
* Each of our pieces are individually handcrafted, handpoured (and/or handcut), and unique . Naturally small variations in size, color, design are to be expected.